Sullivan County offers a wealth of activities to choose from year-round and the Arnold Team can help you craft the perfect itinerary for your weekend away.
- Hire a guide to learn how to fly fish. Spend the day on the river.
- Work up an appetite by snowshoeing on nearby trails.
- Help out in the gardens on premise. Nothing is more therapeutic – or rewarding - for some than to get their hands dirty and work in the garden.
- Play 18 holes of golf on top of the mountain.
- Go on a brewery and distillery tour. There are 4 of them within 10-15 minutes of the Inn.
- Hike to the top of a mountain and then climb the fire tower to get above the tree line and see forever.
- Bring a picnic with you and jump in a nearby lake or river for a dip on a hot summer day.
- Take a horseback riding lesson or enjoy a scenic trail ride.
- Visit one of the many alpaca farms in the area, and stock up on some warm winter socks.
- Sun yourself – and dose off - on the chaise lounges located in the middle of the field near the pond on property.
- Take a nap in the sun room while warming your toes by the wood stove.
- Visit a local farm for a tour! 'Farming with kids' tour is offered Fridays and Saturdays at 10am. 'Grownup' tours are offered on Saturdays at 11am.
- Visit some of the wonderful surrounding towns, pop into antique stores and buy some local produce at our weekly farmers markets.